HUTTON SINGLE VANITY DETAILS
- Vanity is sold as a set with countertop, sink and hardware. Mirrors and light fixtures not included.
- Vanity color: white
- Countertop: Italian Carrara Marble
- Hardware: polished chrome
- 1¼"-thick solid marble countertop and backsplash; countertop extends ¼" beyond backsplash on each side
- Marble tops are honed, finished by hand and sealed twice for longevity
- Countertops are pre-drilled for an 8" widespread faucet
- Includes 17"-wide oval undermount basin crafted of premium-quality ceramic
- Crafted of solid wood frames with birch veneers
- Each finish is primed and sealed for superior moisture resistance
- Solid drop-forged brass hardware
- Top drawer is decorative; bottom drawer is functional
- Floor-saving glides on feet
- Open back fits any kind of plumbing; accommodates a standard size drain and p-trap (sold separately)
- Requires installation by a licensed contractor and plumber
- To maintain vanity surface, clean with a mild, non-abrasive soap. Periodic resealing recommended for marble tops.
- Vanity with Top: 36"W x 24"D x 34"H
- Backsplash: 35½"W x 1¼"D x 3"H
- Vanity Base: 35¾"W x 24"D x 33¾"H
- Drawer Interior: 29"W x 9"D x 4¾"H
- Clearance Behind Drawer: 9"
- Open Storage: 31¼"W x 24"D x 12½"H
- Countertop Weight: 100 lbs.
- Vanity Base Weight: 119 lbs. (without basins)
55 3/4" VANITY DIMENSIONS
- Overall: 55½"W x 24"D x 32¾"H
- Bottom Center Drawer Interior (1): 15"W x 9"D x 4¾"H
- Side Drawer Interior (4): 15"W x 18¾"D x 4¾"H
- Clearance Behind Drawer: 14"
- Open Storage: 51½"W x 24"D x 12½"H
- Weight: 198 lbs. (without basins)
CHARACTERISTICS OF MARBLE • Each 1¼”-thick slab of marble is honed and finished by hand and sealed twice for longevity • Distinctive veins, markings and color variations are unique to each piece CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF MARBLE • Although all of our marble tops are sealed before shipping, they are still porous by nature and can be stained, scratched or chipped. • Always blot spills immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth • Do not place hot items directly on the marble. • To prevent ring marks, dry immediately. • Place mats beneath hard objects that might scratch the surface. • Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth. • Wash periodically with a cloth dampened with warm water and if necessary, a small amount of mild dishwashing liquid or stone soap. Use a second damp cloth to thoroughly remove the soap. Dry with a soft cloth. • Do not use chemical cleansers, sprays, abrasive cleaners, or products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acids. • Marble should be resealed once a year or as needed to prevent staining.